Blue Ridge Classic Soap Box Derby
Important Information 2018
What: Blue Ridge Soap Box Derby Classic
Date: Saturday, May 5 AT 7:30AM
Location: Main Street and Church Street, Downtown Waynesboro, VA
Register: PRE-Registration ONLY. Print the registration form.
Registration deadline: April 4, 2018
What: Mandatory Clinic: (1st Clinic)
Date: April 4, 2018
Location: Kate Collins Middle School in Waynesboro, VA
Final registration begins at 6:00 P.M. Registration fee is $60.00 this night.
So, I want to race. What's next?
1. Download and fill out registration form (PDF). Bring with you to the mandatory clinic.
2. Determine which type of car you want to race. See FAQ for help.
3. Begin looking for a sponsor. See FAQ for more information.
4. Attend first clinic at Kate Collins Middle School in Waynesboro on April 4, 2018 at 6pm.
This clinic is mandatory for all racers and families. It is also the last night for registration.
If you have questions, please contact Anthony Marshall at 540-649-1507 or Joe Kaminski at 540-476-3333.
5. Attend 2nd Clinic on April 11th – 6:30 P.M. – Location will be Kate Collins Middle School in Waynesboro.
6. Attend 3rd Clinic on April 18th – 6:30 P.M. – Location wil be announced at first cliinic.
7. Attend Inspection and Impoundment on April 21st– 9:00 A.M. – at the South River Complex. You must arrive by 1:00 P.M.
8. Attend Heat and Lane drawing April 25th – 6:30 P.M. – Waynesboro Moose Lodge.
9. RACE DAY is May 5th on Main Street and Church Street at 7:30AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10. Awards – immediately after the race conclusion (approximately 4:00 P.M.) – at the Main Street United Methodist Church at the top of the race track. Drivers and their families are invited to the awards presentatoin.
List Of Races
- National News
- Soap Box Derby Partners with United Way of Summit County and Fallsway Equipment Company for the 2018 United Way Corporate Derby Challenge presented by Fallsways Equipment CompanyThe United Way of Summit County and Fallsway Equip…
- International Soap Box Derby Board of Directors Elects New Officers and Adds New Members for 2017-2018